Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Off the Record Talks Upcoming Artist, Relationship Woes, and Fade Aways


Bringing you two shows in one, I sit down with an upcoming artist from the DMV area then dig deep into the relationship trenches to break down what I call the concept of fade aways. From meeting a Rock N Roll Hall of Famer that changed one guest’s life to understanding why a guy or girl you once dated all of a sudden stopped calling you, my guests and I get into all. Plus,I run down the OTR (Off the Record) Report including personal tidbits and pop culture-esque news that will make you blush…maybe.

Listen to Off the Record with Georgette Pierre tonight at 6 pm EDT/3 pm PDT.

Subscribe to the free podcast on iTunes and now stream it for free on the TuneIn radio app.





No comments:

Post a Comment